Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C++
Software: Microsoft Office, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Enterprise Architect, MS Visio
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Fedora
Web Developer and Content Manager, Bull’s Eye Software LLC, Derwood, MD
- Determine and document the areas of improvement, implement the proposed changes.
- Resolve cross-browser issues and bugs.
- Post, edit and proof-read the content.
- Adhere to web standards, usability and best practices.
January 2010-August 2013
- Prepare complete course syllabi.
- Develop and implement daily lesson plans, administer testing, track and analyzed class performance.
- Select the course material and necessary software for the course.
- Compile tests, assignments and/or online discussion exercises.
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, provides progress reports as required.
- Continually revise and update the course content and materials of instruction
- Achievements: implementing and maintaining online source to support the courses using open-source learning management system, Moodle. The course website facilitates communication and grading, and provides high accessibility of the course materials. Experience handling international students with different cultural backgrounds
September 2012 – May 2014
University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD
● Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (cum laude)
● GPA: 3.71
September 2010- September 2012
Montgomery College, Rockville, MD
October 2007 – July 2010
Tysons College, Vienna, VA
● Certified Computer Information Systems
September 2004 – June 2007
The Institute of Economics, Law and Humanities, Krasnodar, Russia
● BA in Linguistics (with honors) including the Theory of Translation, Lexicology, Phonetics.
Russian, English, French, Spanish